Jackson, Mich. — County National Bank has announced the reopening of their lobbies as of Monday, July 20, 2020.
To ensure a safe banking experience, they have put forth several protective measures at all locations, including:
- Hand sanitizer is available in all lobbies
- Signage in place to encourage social distancing
- Germ guards installed in all lobbies
- High-touch areas are disinfected regularly
- Staff members will be wearing masks when unable to maintain proper distance
- According to the latest government mandate, face coverings are required for entry to branch locations. Exceptions will be made for children younger than five years old and those who cannot medically tolerate a face covering. Visitors may be asked to temporarily remove masks for security and identification purposes.
- Staff members are required to complete a daily self-screening checklist prior to arriving at the branch. Any staff member exhibiting symptoms of being sick will not be working and will follow CNB’s policies and procedures for returning to work.
If you prefer to avoid crowds and public spaces, CNB provides the following alternatives to in-person banking:
- ATM services
- Telephone Banking (517) 439-0470 or toll-free (888) 598-0470
- Online banking at www.cnbb.bank