- This event has passed.
For Love of the Arts
February 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sweep your sweetheart off of their feet at this one-of-a-kind Valentine-themed event!
The LOVE of the ARTS Party on Saturday, February 9, 2019 features a a delicious dinner, dancing, interactive art and very special entertainment provided by Detroit Fly House Circus School!
A variety of date-night themed baskets will be available for raffle at the event, along with a cash bar featuring our signature love potion cocktail! Take home a keepsake photo with your Valentine.
This event is organized by Leadership Jackson Class of 2018-2019 (through the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce) and benefits Jackson School of the Arts
- Date: Saturday, February 9, 2019, 6-9 PM
- Location: Commonwealth Commerce Center City View Ballroom, 209 E Washington Ave in downtown Jackson. Free on-site parking.
- Attire: Evening/festive wear
- Raffle Tickets: purchase the night of the event
- Cost: $35/individual ticket. Cash bar available; featuring a signature love potion!
The City View Ballroom is located on the top floor of the Commonwealth Commerce Center. It has large windows with a stunning view of the city.